Thanks for your very informative post.
I am a newbie and when I apply with the CPA networks, they ask for screenshots of my promotions and earnings?
How do I reply?
(09-18-2011 06:01 PM)Misharuski Wrote: This is a very simple way of getting accepted into any CPA Network. Using this method I have never got rejected!
- Go to the following site http://www.affaimlist.com/ basically it is a huge list of all the affiliate managers of various CPA Networks and their skype!
- Once you see a network you want to join, add that Affiliate Manager to your aim list
- Next step go to that Network website and apply
- After you have sent your application, go onto your aim account and tell the manager to expediate your request
- He might ask a couple questions like, how do you get traffic? What offers your interested in? Are you with any other Networks?
- Tell him you get traffic by social media, youtube, and blogs. Next tell him your interested in any offers that convert, mostly dating and entertainment (because those two convert the most). If he asks you about other Networks you are in, come up with two or three.
- Make sure to tell the manager that you have done CPA for atleast one year
- Thats it! your request will most likely be expediated immediately!
- Now go out, promote thier offers and make some cash!
**TIP** Crack some jokes with the manager and try to make friends with him. At the end of the day he is the one that can help you, so make a good first impression. Always keep in touch with your manager and ask him about the hottest offers. Ask questions in order to show him that you are interested, you never know he might give you some exclusive offers to promote!
Your post really makes me happy!
I am a comparative newbie in CPA marketing and struggling to get in as a publisher with a network.
All of them want 'experienced' publishers and how does a newbie get experienced if you don't give him a chance to work and get experience??
I have been working (part-time) online for a couple of years; discovered CPA marketing recently and am really interested if only some network will give me chance.
I have just started some PPV campaigns on MediaTraffic for Health and fitness offers.
Given a chance, would like to work with your network.
(05-24-2012 11:45 PM)SteveHowe Wrote:
(09-18-2011 06:03 PM)MaS†erM|nd Wrote: Very nice Misha ! Thanks and what is the best CPA network now ? Adcesndmedia ? Cpalead ? blamads ?
We are currently accepting new and experienced publishers in the incent space.
Sign up at Mobooka.com
I promise not to "approve you for denial!"