Came across these on DHGate. You can sell them on eBay and make some serious profit.
These go for around $200 on eBay and are only about $50-$70 each depending on how many you buy. Make sure to put a disclaimer stating these could be chinese replicas and there is no guarntee that they are the real Beats.
Much cheaper than the Beats Studio at only $11/ea. These go for around $60 on eBay. Again be sure to put in the disclaimer.
1. Always ship via UPS with insurance & delivery confirmation.
2. Make the buyer pay for shipping.
3. Never ship outside of your country.
4. Start the auction at $0.01 USD - you dont want to get stuck with horrible listing fees if somthing goes wrong.
5. Only accept bids from people you have atleast 5 feedback and have there PayPal account connected to there eBay account.